The second converted crab fishing vessel commissioned by the non-profit partnership "North-Western Fishing Consortium". Work on this project was carried out at the shipyard in the city of Yalova. On July 17, 2021, the ship was delivered and handed over to the customer.
The purpose of the trawler is to catch Kamchatka and snow crabs with subsequent processing. The vessel is equipped with cone, trapezoid, rectangular traps and the necessary equipment for crab processing and storage.
- The trawler has a higher performance compared to vessels of the same class
- The ship has a spacious and easy-to-use freezer hold
- It is possible to deliver products to refrigerated vessels when moored from both sides using cargo booms in stormy conditions
- The vessel is equipped with an electro-hydraulic crane with three independent booms for working with traps
- There are also two auxiliary rotary cargo cranes on board. They are designed for processing traps, unloading products, loading bait in the port.
- Crabfish is equipped with a hold for storing bait and a room for storing containers and salt.
- Up to 40 crew members are provided on board. According to the project, comfortable cabins are made, the ship has a wardroom with a self-service area and other necessary premises for a comfortable stay
The main characteristics of the vessel
Total length - 73.44 m
Overall width - 16.60 m
Deadweight (DWT) - 2 548 t
Draft - 5.90 m
Crew - 40 people
Hold volume - 1750 m3
The capacity of the receiving storage hopper - 52 m3
Speed - 12 knots
The ship's intended operating areas are the Northern Fishing Basin, the Barents Sea and the Norwegian Sea.